| The deadline to submit BioPitch Applications has now passed and our investors are diligently reviewing the submissions. Applicants will be notified in mid-September of the judges' decision. The 16 companies chosen will advance to the Closed-Door Sessions at the BioFlorida Conference.
BioFlorida is currently accepting applications from seed and early stage life science companies interested in competing during the BioPitch sessions at the BioFlorida Annual Conference taking place October 20-22 at the Tampa Marriott Water Street.
Don't miss this opportunity!
• Selected companies will pitch to life science investors in closed-door sessions at the Conference
• Finalists will present during the General Session at the BioFlorida Conference
• The BioPitch winner will be announced at the Conference on October 22.
The winning company will be awarded $10,000!
BIOPITCH CRITERIA & APPLICATION PROCESS
All companies are encouraged to apply if:
• Developing products in any area of life sciences or healthcare including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT, healthcare services and plant/animal sciences.
• Seeking seed and early stage investment.
The application process is easy:
• Companies interested in applying must complete a brief application and submit a 10-minute Pitch Deck. There is no fee to apply and all companies who apply will receive a $150 discount off of the Conference registration fee, regardless of whether or not they are accepted to present.
• Applications must be received by August 30. All submissions will be reviewed by the BioPitch Selection Committee.
CURRENT INVESTOR PARTICIPATION
Todd Andersen-Davis | Florida Funders
Doug Armstrong, PhD | Dawson James
Ibraheem Badejo, PhD | Johnson & Johnson Innovation Center
Robert Buchanan, PhD | Ventac Partners
Tim Cartwright | Tamiami Angel Fund
Kathy Chiu | DeepWork Capital
Bob Crutchfield | American Cancer Society
Tom Gardner | BRIDGE Angel Investors
Derek Hennecke | Kineticos Disruption Fund
Jack Karabees | Miami Innovation Fund
Gerald M. Kluft DDS | Wasatch Investments LLC
Vic Nole | Mayo Clinic in Florida
Matthew Rice | Ballast Point Ventures
John (Jay) Rosanelli | Powder Gate Capital
Mark Samuels | Diligent CXO
Chip Steiner | Cleveland Clinic Innovations
Jackson Streeter, MD | University of Florida Ventures
Shawn Titcomb | Allele Capital Partners
Nancy Torres Kaufman | Beacon Capital
Harry Venezia | Healthcare Capital Advisors
Rhys Williams | New World Angels
BIOPITCH PRIZE SPONSORED BY