BioFlorida is currently accepting applications from seed and early stage life science companies interested in competing during the BioPitch sessions at the BioFlorida Annual Conference taking place October 20-22 at the Tampa Marriott Water Street.
Don't miss this opportunity!
• Selected companies will pitch to life science investors in closed-door sessions at the Conference
• Finalists will present during the General Session at the BioFlorida Conference
• The BioPitch winner will be announced at the Conference on October 22
BIOPITCH CRITERIA & APPLICATION PROCESS
All companies are encouraged to apply if:
• Developing products in any area of life sciences or healthcare including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT, healthcare services and plant/animal sciences.
• Seeking seed and early stage investment.
The application process is easy:
• Companies interested in applying must complete a brief application and submit a 10-minute Pitch Deck. There is no fee to apply and all companies who apply will receive a $150 discount off of the Conference registration fee, regardless of whether or not they are accepted to present.
• Applications must be received by August 15. All submissions will be reviewed by the BioPitch Selection Committee.
PAST INVESTOR PARTICIPATION
Athenian Venture Partners
Ballast Point Ventures
Bridge Angel Investors
DWBK Partners LLC
First Responder Ventures
Florida Technology Seed Capital Fund
Hatteras Venture Partners
HealthCare Capital Advisors
Institute for Commercialization of Florida Technology
Mayo Clinic Ventures
New World Angels
NOBLE Life Science Partners
Tamiami Angel Fund
TiE Tampabay Angel Fund I L.P.