BioFlorida is currently accepting applications from seed and early stage life science companies interested in competing during the BioPitch sessions at the BioFlorida Annual Conference taking place October 14-16 at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
Don't miss this opportunity!
• Selected companies will pitch to life science investors in closed-door sessions at the Conference
• Finalists will present during the General Session at the BioFlorida Conference
• The BioPitch winner will be announced at the Conference on October 16
BIOPITCH CRITERIA & APPLICATION PROCESS
All companies are encouraged to apply if:
• Developing products in any area of life sciences or healthcare including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT, healthcare services and plant/animal sciences.
• Seeking seed and early stage investment.
The application process is easy:
• Companies interested in applying must complete a brief application and submit a 10-minute Pitch Deck. There is no fee to apply and all companies who apply will receive a $150 discount off of the Conference registration fee, regardless of whether or not they are accepted to present.
• Applications must be received by August 17. All submissions will be reviewed by the BioPitch Selection Committee.
PAST INVESTOR PARTICIPATION
|Arsenal Venture Partners
Athenian Venture Partners
Ballast Point Ventures
Cassel Salpeter & Co.
Catalyst Health Ventures
Dawson James Securities
Florida Angel Nexus
Florida Growth Fund
Florida Institute for Commercialization of
Georgia Venture Partners
H.I.G. BioHealth Partners
Harbert Venture Partners
Hatteras Discovery/Hatteras Venture Partners
|IDEA Fund Partners
Mayo Clinic Ventures
New World Angels
NOBLE Life Science Partners
Tamiami Angel Fund
The South Florida Accelerator (TSFA)
TiE Tampabay Angel Fund I L.P.