BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biopharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthIT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ 87,000 Floridians. SOURCE
Florida State University (FSU)
Astrix Technology Group
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
Cleveland Clinic Florida Research and Innovation Center
Creative Business Impressions
Graffeo and Associates
Jesra Advisors LLC
Regulatory Horizons Consulting
Suzette DiMascio & Associates
STATKING Clinical Services
The HR Lady
World Precision Instruments, Inc.
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- This Saturday, Feb 29 - Life Sciences Career Connections
Check out the Corporate Company Line Up & Schedule of Events
- IN 2 WEEKS - Thur, March 5 - Hear from 3 Life Science Companies
- Thur, March 12 - Hear from EriVan Bio at NE Chapter Brews & Business Event
- View our Events Calendar
- Week 5 of the 2020 Legislative Session has finished! Details regarding BioFlorida priorities can be found in our Week 5 Report, Budget Tracker and Bill Tracker. Stay tuned as these will be updated every two weeks!
- BioFlorida Day at the Capitol concluded (updates below)
- BioFlorida Florida BioDatabase Industry Report (November 2019) shows strong industry growth