BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biopharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthIT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ 87,000 Floridians. SOURCEWELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS (November-current)
Core Leadership Level: GSK
Core: Atlas Analytical, Botanica Testing, Inc., Gift of Life Marrow Registry, InSitu Biologics, LGM Pharma, Life Sciences Advanced Technologies and Symbinas Pharmaceuticals
Institutional: Orlando Health
Supporting: Bouchard Insurance, Hylant, Kelly Rubach, Life Sciences Women's Conference, Michael DiGirolamo, Scott Laboratory Solutions, WHK Biosystems, 360 Life Sciences Advisors
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- #BioFL19 Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
- FL Legislative Session Started March 5 (see BioFlorida Priorities)
- Legislative Session Update now available
- Exhibit Tables & Sponsorships are OPEN for Celebration of Biotechnology - May 9
- EVENT POSTPONED - South Florida Life Sciences Showcase - stayed tuned for new date!