BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology (devices and diagnostics), health IT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 87,000 Floridians. SOURCE.Learn About Bioflorida
Important and timely updates...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- Early Bird pricing for Statewide Conference expires July 27: Register & Save
- Showcase your organization at Statewide Life Sciences Conference in Ft. Lauderdale
- Sessions Announced for Statewide Conference
- New Life Science Jobs Posted
- Support permanent repeal of the device tax (Advanced Medical Technology Association - AdvaMed)