BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biopharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthIT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ 87,000 Floridians. SOURCE
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
- Governor DeSantis Issues Statewide Stay-at-Home Order. For a list of essential services related to life sciences industry, click here.
- Latest data from Florida, FDA and CDC
- Read the News effecting businesses
- Learn about companies developing diagnostics, vaccines and therapeutics to fight COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, BioFlorida has cancelled all events though the end of April. We will closely monitor the situation and provide updates on future programming on an ongoing basis.
STATE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- BioFlorida Conference is scheduled for Wed, Oct 28 - Fri, Oct 30 at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens.