BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biopharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthIT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ 87,000 Floridians. SOURCE.WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS
Supporting members Bouchard Insurance and Michael DiGirolamo; Core Leadership Level GSK; and Core members Gift of Life Marrow Registry, Orlando Health and Symbinas Pharmaceuticals.
•Company of the Year TherapeuticsMD
•Entrepreneur Matthew Disney, PhD, Scripps Research
•Leadership Award presented to Valerie McDevitt, USF
•Lifetime Achievement Maurice R. Ferré MD, INSIGHTEC
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- BioFlorida President Appointed to Serve on Advisory Committee on Health & Wellness Policy to DeSantis-Nuñez Transition Team
- BioFlorida Day at the Capitol is FEB 12-13, 2019
- Conference Drives Growth of the Life Sciences Industry in FL
- BioPitch Semi-Finalists: HealthSteps; KynderMed; Antibiotic Adjuvant; & STAT3 Therapeutics winning top recognition
- BioFlorida Florida BioDatabase Report Shows Strong Industry Growth with 14.7 Percent Increase in Biotech Companies