BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biopharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthIT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ 87,000 Floridians. SOURCE
Florida State University (FSU)
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- Wed, Jan 29 Entrepreneurial Resource Panel for BioPharma, MedTech & Digital Health Companies
National Entrepreneur Center (NEC) in Orlando
- Senate has passed the new North American trade pact, USMCA. Next steps are for President Trump to sign the pact into law and for approval by Canada. Mexico already passed the revised deal in December.
- The Medical Device Tax has been permanently repealed. Great news for the MedTech industry, innovation and patients.
- The 2020 Legislative Session has kicked off! Details regarding BioFlorida priorities can be found in our Week 1 Report and Bill Tracker. Stay tuned as these will be updated every two weeks!
- Mon-Tue, JAN 27-28 BioFlorida Day at the Capitol (see below for details)