BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology (devices and diagnostics), health IT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 87,000 Floridians. SOURCE.Learn About Bioflorida
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- Registration Open for Statewide Conference
- Seed & Early Stage Companies APPLY BioPitch Deadline Extended to 8/31
- Secure your Sponsorship & Exhibit for Conference today!
- Sessions Announced for Statewide Conference
- U.S. House of Representatives passed legislation that permanently repeals Medical Device tax. We urge the Senate to do the same!