BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,700 establishments and research organizations in BioPharma, MedTech, HealthIT and BioAg that collectively employ nearly 94,000 Floridians. Source: TEConomy/BIO.
BioFlorida’s member driven initiatives provide a strong business climate for the advancement of innovative products and technology that improve lives and promote economic benefits to the state. Learn more about BioFlorida.
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
BIOFLORIDA ANNUAL CONFERENCE is VIRTUAL
- One-Day BioFlorida Virtual Conference is Thursday, October 29
- Unique Sponsorship & Virtual Exhibit Options
BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH FUNDING AVAILABLE
- Ed and Ethel Moore Alzheimer's Disease Research Program
- William G. "Bill" Bankhead Jr., and David Coley Cancer Research Program
- James and Esther King Biomedical Research Program
- Live Like Bella Pediatric Cancer Research Initiative
NEW INDUSTRY DATA - FLORIDA HIGHLIGHTS
- Florida’s bioscience industry continues to grow, supporting nearly 94,000 direct jobs in 2018 with an average wage of $90,518