BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biopharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthIT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ 87,000 Floridians. SOURCEWELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS (JANUARY-current)
LEADERSHIP: Commissioning Agents, Inc. and JBK Associates International
PREFERRED: OrganaBio, LLC and Noven Pharmaceuticals
Core: AireHealth, Atlas Analytical, Botanica Testing, Cytonics Corporation, Deluge Biotechnologies, Evren Technologies, InSitu Biologics, LGM Pharma, Life Sciences Advanced Technologies, Sphere Fluidics and VuEssence Inc.
Supporting: 360 Life Sciences Advisors, BMKD, Feldman Bio, GForce Life Sciences, Harrington Pure, Hylant, JFK Communications, Life Science Women's Conference, Miami International Airport, SCAD Media, WHK Biosystems
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- Early Bird Registration is Now Open for BioFlorida Conference
- THIS TUE - Palm Beach/Treasure Coast Event at Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience
- Upcoming Regional Events in Orlando, Miami and Gainesvile
- End of Legislative Session Report, Budget Detail and Bill Tracker Now Available
- #BioFL19 Conference Sponsorship Opportunities - October 20-22 in Tampa
- Record Setting Celebration of Biotechnology Showcases Growth of Life Sciences