BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biopharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthIT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ 87,000 Floridians. SOURCEWELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS (November-current)
Core Leadership Level: GSK and LGM Pharma
Core: Gift of Life Marrow Registry and Symbinas Pharmaceuticals
Institutional: Orlando Health
Supporting: Bouchard Insurance, Hylant and Michael DiGirolamo
CONGRATULATIONS 2018 BIOFLORIDA AWARD WINNERS
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- REGISTER for BioFlorida Day Feb 12-13; YOUR opportunity to advocate on behalf of the industry!
- BioFlorida President Appointed to Serve on Advisory Committee on Health & Wellness Policy to DeSantis-Nuñez Transition Team
- Conference Drives Growth of the Life Sciences Industry in FL
- BioPitch Semi-Finalists: HealthSteps; KynderMed; Antibiotic Adjuvant; & STAT3 Therapeutics winning top recognition
- BioFlorida Florida BioDatabase Report Shows Strong Industry Growth with 14.7 Percent Increase in Biotech Companies