BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology (devices and diagnostics), health IT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 87,000 Floridians. SOURCE.Learn About Bioflorida
Important and timely updates...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- Save $100 on Early Bird pricing until July 27
- Apply for BioPitch at the BioFlorida Annual Conference
- Tampa Bay Chapter on August 16 at CAMLS | Downtown Tampa
- Join the NE Chapter on August 23 at UF Innovate | The Hub
- TEConomy/BIO National Industry Report: FLORIDA HIGHLIGHTS