BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biopharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthIT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ 87,000 Floridians. SOURCE
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- Wed Nov 20 - NE Chapter at Mayo Clinic Life Sciences Incubator
- Thur Nov 21 - Palm Beach/Treasure Coast Chapter at Gift of Life
- Wed Dec 4 - Central Chapter Holiday Event at Limbitless Solutions
- Tue & Wed, Dec 10-11 - BioFlorida Day at the Capital
- BioFlorida Advances Florida as a Life Sciences Destination & Spotlights Growth Across the State
- Mobile App is still OPEN to make connections!
- ImmunSYS is the 2019 BioPitch Winner (Semi-Finalists: AireHealth; DermaSensor; ImmunSYS & Regenerative Processing Plant