BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,700 establishments and research organizations in BioPharma, MedTech, HealthIT and BioAg that collectively employ nearly 94,000 Floridians. Source: TEConomy/BIO.
BioFlorida’s member driven initiatives provide a strong business climate for the advancement of innovative products and technology that improve lives and promote economic benefits to the state. Learn more about BioFlorida.
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- Governor DeSantis extended the state of emergency for 60 days
- Latest information on Florida resources
- Florida's response to fight COVID-19
MEMBER OFFER - TAKE ADVANTAGE
- Fisher Scientific Discounts
- Average discount of 55% off list prices
- No charge for standard shipping
FLORIDA DOH FUNDING AVAILABLE
NEW INDUSTRY DATA - FLORIDA HIGHLIGHTS
- Florida’s bioscience industry continues to grow, supporting nearly 94,000 direct jobs in 2018 with an average wage of $90,518
STATE CONFERENCE & REGIONAL EVENTS
- Stay tuned - updates will be provided on an ongoing basis