BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biopharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthIT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ 87,000 Floridians. SOURCE
Important and timely updates ...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
- Identifying Lab Capacity
- Read News effecting businesses
- Learn about companies developing diagnostics, vaccines and therapeutics to fight COVID-19
- Free Job Postings Member offer expires end of June
- Fisher Scientific Discount Program
- Searchable Member Directory
STATE CONFERENCE & REGIONAL EVENTS
- Updates will be provided on an ongoing basis.
- BioFlorida Conference is scheduled for Wed, Oct 28 - Fri, Oct 30 at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens.