We want to ensure this vendor show and experience is a valuable business opportunity for your company. For a full list of FAQs, please view the questions below or click here.
1. I have already signed up to become a Sponsor and/or Vendor for this year’s Celebration but have not yet received an invoice or receipt for payment. How can I obtain that?
Please email email@example.com to ensure that your Sponsorship Commitment Form has been received. We will process payment and email you a receipt. You can also call BioFlorida’s association management company at 404-477-5822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Where and when is the Celebration being held? Is it the same location and time as last year?
The Celebration is taking place at the same location as last year—at Progress Corporate Park at RTI Biologics. The address is: 11601 Research Circle, Alachua, FL 32615. This year’s Celebration will be held from 9:30 am - 1:00 pm.
3. Will I receive a Table and/or Booth Number?
Table and/or Booth numbers (i.e., space assignments) are assigned by the event organizers and are given to each vendor upon arrival to the Celebration. When you arrive, please check-in with the event staff who will escort you to your table. Top sponsors will receive first choice of table locations. Every effort is made to encourage traffic flow past all tables.
4. I need electricity for my Table and/or Booth. How do I sign up for electricity, and does it cost extra?
Electricity is available on a limited basis and must be ordered by May 3rd. If you have not already indicated on your Sponsorship Commitment Form that you require electricity, please email the Chair of the Celebration Organizing Committee Patti Breedlove at email@example.com. When emailing your request, please use the following subject line: Electricity Requested – 2013 Celebration.
5. What are the directions to Progress Corporate Park and where should I park?
All Celebration vendors and attendees should park in the designated grass lot across from RTI. Vendors may park in the RTI parking lot for loading and unloading only. Directions to Progress Corporate Park can be found at www.sidmartinbio.org/find-us.
6. What time can I start setting up my vendor table and when can I start to pack up?
Vendors can start setting up their Table and/or Booth at 8:00 am the day of the event (Thursday, May 9th). All Tables and/or Booths must be set up by 9:15 am. Tear down should start at 1:00 pm and must be completed by 2:00 pm. Please do not break down your Table and/or Booth before 1:00 pm when the Celebration is officially over!
7. I’d like to ship materials directly to the Celebration site. What is the shipping address?
Instructions for shipping materials onsite are as follows:
1. Please clearly label your materials to reflect they are for the “Celebration of Biotech Event” and ship them to: RTI Biologics, Attn: Jenny Highlander, 11621 Research Circle, Alachua, FL 32615. Phone: 386-418-8888 x4149.
2. Please ship your materials so that they do not arrive prior to May 6th. There is limited space to store materials and any materials arriving prior to May 6th will be refused.
3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when your items have been shipped with a list of how many items are in route and an estimated size of the items.
4. When you arrive at the event for set up, please call Jenny Highlander at 352-514-6793 or speak to one of our vendor relations volunteers (they will have volunteer t-shirts on) for delivery of your items.
8. What is the dress for this show?
Dress is business casual, as the event will be primarily outside under tents and quite warm during this time of the year. Some will wear business suits and jackets but most participants wear something comfortable. A business shirt
and slacks is acceptable!
9. How do I obtain my lunch vouchers as a Sponsor and/or Vendor?
You will receive a welcome packet upon your arrival with your lunch vouchers. You may use these to purchase food and beverages with the food vendors. Water will be available for all vendors and attendees.
10. Where can I access a map to Progress Corporate Park?
A map of Progress Corporate Park can be found by visiting the Progress Corporate Park website at: www.progresscorporatepark.com/park-map.
11. I need to stay overnight. Do you have a list of local hotels?
Gainesville is approximately 15 miles away from Alachua. Below are some local hotels. Be sure to mention Progress Corporate Park to receive the discounted rates below.
Hilton UF Conference Center Gainesville
$139 + tax; 352-371-3600
Country Inn & Suites
$89 + tax (standard room); 352-375-1550 x422
Comfort Inn West
$79.99 + tax; 352-264-1771
Hilton Garden Inn
$109 + tax; 352-338-1466
Courtyard by Marriott
$109 + tax; 352-335-9100
Homewood Suites by Hilton
$119 + tax (studio); 352-335-3133
Springhill Suites by Marriott Gainesville
$99 + tax; 352-376-8873
Best Western Gateway Grand
$80 + tax (double suite); 352-331-3336