2018 BioFlorida Conference
On behalf of BioFlorida, we invite you to join us at the 2018 BioFlorida Conference - Florida's premier event for the life sciences community. The 2018 BioFlorida Conference is taking place October 14-16, 2018 at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
At the Conference: Hear from life science executives and industry thought leaders, and connect with hundreds of professionals in the life sciences. Meet potential investors and discuss your business plans and financing needs.
Experience an exciting two-days organized to deliver:
- Informative program sessions featuring scientific advancements, business achievements, and public policy debates in the life sciences
- Format includes vibrant General Sessions with prominent Keynote speakers and three interactive tracks: BioScience, BioTrends and BioBusiness
- BioPitch competition providing emerging companies with the opportunity to present their business plan and financing needs to multiple investors
- Award ceremonies recognizing and celebrating the most successful and growing companies, universities and research institutions in the state
- Experts to advise on how to grow your business
- Opportunities to connect with Who’s Who in the biopharmaceutical, medical technology and bioagricultural industries
The BioFlorida Annual Conference attracts more than 400 attendees from across the state and outside Florida including:
- Executives and entrepreneurs from emerging and established life sciences companies
- Scientists, researchers, technology transfer employees and administrative staff from university and research institutions
- Life science investors, VCs and angels
- Federal and state lawmakers
- Economic development agencies
- Service providers
The BioFlorida Conference is the ideal forum in the state to network, make valuable connections with industry elite and help grow your business.
Join your peers in Fort Lauderdale, and contribute to the growth of the life sciences in Florida.