BioFlorida is the statewide trade association for the life sciences industry established in 1997. Today, BioFlorida represents more than 3,000 companies and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and bioagriculture sectors that employ nearly 84,000 Floridians. BioFlorida’s member-driven initiatives provide a strong business climate for developing quality, life-improving technologies that provide economic benefits to the state.
BioFlorida represents the largest & most prestigious life sciences community in Florida
• Connects biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and bioagriculture professionals
• Represents and supports scientists, executives, entrepreneurs, investors, lawmakers and other service providers
• Members range from emerging and established life sciences companies, academic and research institutions, economic development agencies, incubators and additional supporting organizations
BioFlorida provides companies with the necessary resources to succeed, and a strong marketing presence both locally and internationally. BioFlorida serves its membership by providing a network to exchange information and discuss issues related to the industry including regional and statewide programs, educational forums and networking. Click here to join.
• State & Federal Advocacy - Support legislation that ensures a favorable business climate for BioFlorida Members and the industry
• Regional & Statewide Events - Showcase scientific exchanges, business innovations and investor forums
• Job Boards & Career Information - Search for industry related jobs or post a resume
• Discount Programs - Save money on programs such as lab equipment, office supplies, insurance, shipping and more
• Networking Opportunities - Build, grow and sustain your professional Rolodex through regional events, after-hour socials and communicate with over 6,000 professionals in the life sciences industry
• Life Sciences Clearinghouse - Access to information and resources on Florida’s life sciences industry including advocacy; economic development; education and training; funding (investor and non-investor); incubators; industry data; professional organizations; research institutes; research parks and tech transfer
• Statewide Regional Chapters - Offers statewide opportunities to connect and interact with your peers. No additional dues to participate.
Get involved with your BioFlorida community; attend regional Chapter Events and sit on a Committee!
Cleanrooms and Gowning Short-Course
9/22/2014 » 9/24/2014
I2SL Annual Conference