BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 6,000 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology (devices and diagnostics), health IT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 83,000 Floridians. SOURCE.Learn About Bioflorida
Important and timely updates...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- NEXT WEEK - April 26 Palm Beach/Treasure Coast Chapter Event 5:30pm FAU Jupiter Campus, Building MC 17, First Floor
- Be A Part of the 15th Annual Celebration of Biotechnology
- State Legislative End of Session Report: Priorities & Results
- Plan your Regional 2018 Participation
- Ensure Florida remains leader in life sciences (Op Ed)